Trying to Conceive?
Allow the experts at Birthwell Los Angeles assist you on your journey to motherhood! We have lovingly designed our Natural Fertility & Conception Package as an alternative to medication based fertility treatments.
They have shown to be particularly helpful in but not limited in treating infertility caused by PCOS, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, fibroids and other uterine problems as well as issues with sperm count and advanced age.
Birthwell’s Natural Fertility & Conception Package is a combination of detailed Functional Nutrition Analysis, Acupuncture and Maya Abdominal Therapy.
Our team of expert nutritionists will offer guidance so you know exactly what your body needs to provide the optimum “fertile ground” for conception.
They will also create a personalized nutrition and wellness plan for you by assessing your current nutritional status and making recommendations on diet, detoxing and supplementation.
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine treatment. Our highly trained and skilled professionals used acupuncture needles to painlessly stimulate certain key “energy points” believed to regulate spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical balance.
Evidence shows that acupuncture is quite successful in aiding with fertility and conception. Infertility treatment through acupuncture is proving to be very accepted and beneficial.
The technique helps by:
- Reducing stress hormones that interfere with ovulation
- Increasing the blood flow, especially to the uterus, so that the chances of implantation of the egg increase
- Stabilizing the hormone balance of the body, which helps the egg to be released
Maya Abdominal Therapy
Maya Abdominal Therapy is the third method that comprises our Fertility & Conception package. This ancient technique was brought to us by the ancient Maya culture and enhances fertility in many ways.
This gentle external uterine massage helps by:
- Clearing congestion which can cause blockages in the fallopian tubes
- Aligns the uterus in the optimal position for conception
- Increasing circulation to the uterus
- Rids the uterus of stagnate blood and tissues
- Helping to regulate female hormones
- Improving communication within the endocrine system
- Increasing cervical mucus
- Bringing fresh oxygenated blood to female eggs
Our practitioners take a holistic approach to fertility meaning they view the couple as a whole unit with a focus on balancing the mind, body and spiirt. We are here to help.